Isnin, 23 Mac 2009

A Little Note with a Lot of Love

To My Little Sayang..


I care about u more than I can say..
And that caring and that feeling have a meaning that is more precious to me that I can explain..

But let me try to tell u this..

Saying "I care" means that I will always do everything I can to understand..

It means that u can trust me..
It means that u can hear me..
It means that I will try to fix what I can..
Only for u Sayang.

My Dearest Sayang,

I don't know what I'd do without u..
For keeping my spirit up..
For never letting me down..
For being here for me..
For knowing I'm there for u.
For bringing so many smiles my way..
For being sensitive to my needs..
For knowing just what u say..
For listening better than anyone else.

To My Sweet Little Baby,

Thank you for bringing me laugther..
Thank you for bringging me light..
Thank you for hearing my voice..
And for trusting me so much to carry u..

For being the best..

For being so beautiful..


Mama don't know what to do
..without u sayang..


Mama will always LOVE u and always will..

Just remember Sayang..
Only u can treasure my happiness..
Because U are my ecstacy..



*mama will keep this things*

1 ulasan:

Tanpa Nama berkata...

yayang.
wat hapen?

Related Posts with Thumbnails