Selasa, 1 Jun 2010

If the World Could Give Me Only One Special Person..

I would want that person to be someone I could share a real understanding with, someone I could be completely open and honest with, someone who had qualities I admired, someone whose interest and outlooks interwoven with mine..
I would want that special person to bring the gift of laughter to my heart and to have no fear of to be the shoulder to cry on.
I would want that person to be a reason for me to smile through the seasons of my life.I would want that person to be the joy in many of my best memories, and the thankful thought that tomorrow will always be happy too.
If the world could give me only one special person..I would want that person to be you..
* * * * * * * * * * *
p/s : ..jangan kau bimbang sayang,dimana ku berada..dengan siapa ku bersama jangan bimbang ku tetap kau yang punya..xoxoxo~

Tiada ulasan:

Related Posts with Thumbnails